Information for Sponsors
The International Youth Leadership Conference, UAE is a week-long youth forum aimed at achieving mutual understanding between participants from all corners of the globe and giving them an opportunity to test their leadership skills, strengthen their cultural awareness, deliver speeches, draft resolutions, make executive decisions, and realize through experience the complexities of the world we live in. We are expecting over 120 participants from approximately 35 different nationalities.» Read Testimonials
The main objective of the International Youth Leadership Conference is to facilitate an exchange of ideas across an ethnically diverse and socially responsible group of young international leaders. Their interaction provokes communication and dialogue that, throughout the week, provides an unparalleled learning experience and cross-cultural adventure.
- The IYLC provides an international forum for students to develop their leadership skills through interaction with leading professionals, managers, high-ranking officials, diplomats and academics.
- The IYLC is an unparalleled learning experience, which blends social interaction with cultural and academic components to create a cohesive experience that promotes cross- cultural youth participation and socially responsible leadership.
- The IYLC brings together a diverse group of participants from 5 continents, who represent a wide spectrum of interests and viewpoints and engage in challenging discussions on issues of global importance.
- The IYLC is a great networking opportunity, which allows students to build contacts with their peers around the world, establishing lasting relationships with a potential to positively impact their academic and professional careers.
In the past few years, over 100 companies globally have demonstrated their commitment to responsible leadership and active education by supporting the International Youth Leadership Conference. Thanks to their sponsorship, young leaders have gained unique educational experiences and established a wide network of international contacts. We welcome you to become a sponsor by supporting the IYLC.
Exercise your corporate citizenship Your sponsorship is a form of social investment, which highlights your commitment to responsible leadership and community engagement. It is also an eminent example of capacity building programs that your company may undertake within its CSR framework.
Inspire change Your sponsorship makes a direct contribution to developing the capacity to innovate and bring about change. You can help provide the youth with the tools to participate in the society and feel a broader connection to their world. Being informed, inspired, determined, and responsible, these young people have a potential to change their communities.
Reach out and connect with young leaders Your sponsorship is an opportunity to build connections with the future "movers and shakers" of your community. Through the IYLC, you can also reach out and deliver your message to a wide and diverse community of young leaders worldwide.
Broaden awareness and gain exposure Your sponsorship will be acknowledged with an extensive visibility throughout the conference materials, offering you brand-building and marketing opportunities with a specific target group.
"Sky Team Partners Discount"
The airlines of SKYTEAM, the Official Alliance Network for our event, offer attractive airfares for participants. SKYTEAM comprises 9 leading international airlines: Aeroflot, Aeromexico, Air France, Alitalia, China Southern Airlines, CSA Czech Airlines, Delta, KLM, Korean Air, serving 856 destinations in 169 countries with 13,133 flights daily. For more information, visit www.skyteam.com/GlobalMeetings and quote the Identifier Code (16041AF). Through this site you can also access the schedules of all SkyTeam partners to plan your flights on the airline of your choice.
To book your flight:
2) Enter the Event Code from your attached in this email and click "go".
3) On the next page you will see details for the event and a button that says "Get Flight Schedules"
4) Click this button and find your flight.
Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions about travel arrangements.