Connecting Future Leaders
Participants will be given the opportunity to test their leadership skills, strengthen their cultural awareness, deliver speeches, draft resolutions and make executive decisions.
Through this experience they will learn of the Arab world, Islam, Middle Eastern Cultures and the complexities of the world we live in.
The 4th International Youth Leadership Conference-UAE is NOW OPEN to applications from ambitious University students and graduates aged 18-26, from all over the world seeking to exchange diverse ideas and views concerning global challenges and the future of world leadership.
Applications will be processed on the 8th and 22nd of every month. Accepted participants will receive an electronic Acceptance Package, and are expected to confirm their attendance at their earliest convenience.
Application deadline: November 7th
Events & Activities
- A Simulation on Gulf Cooperation Council Meeting
- A Sharia Law Court Case – acquire a broader understanding of Sharia Law and Islamic Culture
- Plenary Session on Arab League – Prepare yourself for the public speaking.
- Regional Presentations – Exchange information, experience and knowledge
- Group Debates and Panel Discussions on environmental sustainability, rule of law, Sharia Law, Arab League and its issues, responsible leadership and mass media.
- Networking Events and Gala Dinners with leading experts, diplomats and businessmen.
- Desert Safari
- Visit to a Mosque – Know more about Islam and Middle Eastern Culture that lies in Sharia
- Trips to major landmarks in Dubai…….and much more!
Universities who send delegations of 5 students or more become Special Affiliates of the IYLC. This entails the following benefits:
- A 20% discount per student off the conference fees
- An opportunity for new partners to send a member of staff to attend the Conference as an Observer- free of charge
Nominate students HERE